Monday, March 30, 2009

15 minute speed post

Due to much media pressure, campaigns, rallies and other large public demonstrations, i thought i'd return to the blogosphere to pack a punchy 15 minute post. I have a 'homework deadline' that starts at 11 o'clock, after which i have to retreat into a sad ball of assignment misery. Actually it's a presentation for my favourite subject, Cinematic Cultures, which is the bomb diggity of all uni classes. It includes watching fabulous movies every week and then talking about them like the wanky film students that we are. Not only has my world been rocked by Lars von Triers, Jean Luc Godard, De Sica, Jorgen Leth and other freaking awesome filmmakers, i also now feel like less of an embarrassment amongst my suave film-buff friends. Anyyywaayyyy the presentation is on this Japanese filmmaker OZU and my lord, it is interesting but so so dry. We have to present on shit like the patterns of editing, dimensions of space/framing, other mind-numbing info that no-one is going to want to hear about.
So it seems i've used up 10 of my 15 mins just talking about the assignment i now need to be finishing in 5 minutes.
There is so much more i have to give!
So the government is being very sweet in it's donation to my sad charity case. I am so distracted by the thought of actually having money that isn't for rent/phonebill/internet/electricity/cleaning products/other items that i feel robbed having to buy such as toothpaste, toilet paper, hand soap... I am that ecstatic! Instead of studying i've been making little lists of potential purhcases - i have set aside thursday as my day to single-handledly save the country from recession.
Ok it's 11am, must start work now or never will. This is the worst post ever, but it did kill 15 minutes.
A plus tard my pretties.

1 comment:

  1. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I should comment more... more and more!! AND MAKE YOU FEEL LOVED LIKE A THING THAT IS LOVED ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!

    i love you


    ALSO! fcuk! WHEN ARE YOU COMING HOME!?!?

    ReplyDelete