Monday, March 2, 2009

Welcome to Tagsville!

TODAY'S MUSIC: Antony and the Johnsons (holy moly, so amazing)

I've been tagged by Ellen! Thanks cuz!

Four Places I Go Over And Over:

*
Coles - mainly at random hours, and always with the intention of buying healthy snacks that seem to magically transform into cookies, or at this time of year, Easter-related goodies. Oh dear.

* Coogee beach - the daily run/walk. It is the most beautiful place in the world, possibly inhabited by 90% of all the worlds good-looking people...added incentive to work off last night's trip to Coles.

* Work - only a block away, yet always a most depressing journey.

* Uni on the bus - i always really enjoy the bus trip for some reason, i think it's like my chill out time before the assault of actually using brain.

Four People Who E-mail Me Regularly:

* Random companies asking me to fill out consumer surveys. Yes, i am one of those people who believes one day, i may actually make money from internet gimmicks. (P.S I earned $0.93 cents yesterday, ohhhhh yeaaahhhh)

* Borders - some random books i can't afford.

* WSPA (world-society for the protection of animals)

* Apple - new macs i can't afford.

(Wait, were any of those people? FAIL.)

Four Favourite Smells:

* Dencorub - no, not really, i just have it all over myself right now and it's engulfing every sense...

* Jasmine

* Random wafting Thai-food smells

* DKNY - Green Apple. Don't actually posses this delicious perfume, but wish to, asap.

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:

* I second Ellen's 'shopping with a load of money'.

* In Provence, France running naked through a lavender field with some guy called Fabien.

* Snorkeling in an exotic destination, checking out some amazing marine beauties.

* At a party with everyone i know, drinking elaborate beverages, listening to a selection of our favourite tunes, and laughing uncontrollably.

Four TV Shows I Watch:

* Beauty and the Geek - oh i admit it!

* ABC News - Juanita keeps me up to date with all the current global goss.

* Black Books - infinitely hilarious.

* Ladette to Lady - another embarrassing admission...

NOW I TAG!

Chris

Ellery! Although i suspect that's against the rules.

Aaaaaaand I'm done.

2 comments: