Sunday, February 22, 2009

Reasons why stuff is great.


TODAY'S MUSIC:
Something is not right with me - Cold War Kids

AMAZING THINGS:

1. I AM SEEING DYLAN MORAN! LIVE! IN REAL LIFE LIKE! His drunken irish ramblings and violent outbursts have always had a special place in my heart...wow i am stoked beyond belief! Thanks ma!

2. Going back to uni this week....not all that amazing, but will be super to see all my long lost film buddies, and also take on International studies. I will soon be fluent in french, the language d'amour! And eat appropriate amounts of chocolate bread, chocolate milk, and many a phallic baked item.
3. In possession of Ellen's amazing cookie recipe. Have yet to unleash the genius, however am craving some sweet treats, so perhaps after work tonight i'll have a late-night baking sesh. Ohhh yeahhhh.

4. Had an awesome dream last night in which a rogue bag of pasta was trying to kill me. NOT AS FUNNY AS IT SOUNDS! DAMN YOU SAN REMO! Seriously though, brightened my day...just thinkin' about it's little carbohydrate arms and legs...

5. Hilarious looking customers keep coming into work thus making job slightly more entertaining. No jokes, the asian version of Rambo came in the other night, then a dude last night who looked exactly like Il-baba out of Spirited Away...ahhhh sweet mockery!

Anyhoo! Must run to work - the mistress Blockbuster is a harsh master.

x.

1 comment:

  1. Did you bak-a-de-cookies!?!?!

    Also, hilarious posting my hostess with ... well, not the mostest... but you're close to it..!

    yaaaayyy! well im off to the library dizzle to get myself some wicked watchings and listenings for the last week of hols. Good luck with uni today.

    Love you muchly

    also hate you because you get to see dylan.

    El xox

    (p.s keep up the posting!!!!! I LOVE READING BLOGS!!!!)

    ReplyDelete