Saturday, April 25, 2009

Peachy!

Stuff is great. Well, all the fun, exciting stuff that should normally take a back seat to more serious aspects of life such as uni, and the future, and all that. But life is infinitely more fun when it's filled with all the things that provide instant gratification....none of this 'work-hard-for-something-and-it-will-eventually-pay-off' crotch. Actually i think that's my problem; i really have trouble committing to something if it's not going to instantly give me some sort of happiness high. Damn i have such a fickle personality.

I saw The Boat that Rocked...yeah. It really annoyed me after a while. It had it's moments, but it ended up as one of those 'rolicking good times' movies that just tries way too hard, and pretty much feeds off the audience's sentimentality (and lame sense of humour). That being said, heaps of people liked it, and i may be publicly stoned for saying this...

ALSO SAW Monsters Vs. Aliens 3D at the IMAX. Booyah. I somehow end up seeing the most mainstream, family-friendly movies... but i am so converted to 3D. Everything should be in 3D. Not only do you get to wear sexy star-wars's like glasses, it shits all over crummy real life. Movie was fun, wallet was raped, unsuccessful in stealing glasses.

I was also overcome with jealousy when my work friend turned up the other night when we were going out in her new D & G babies. WANT.

Needless to say i felt pretty sexy in my non-descript plastic $60 heels.

Well i must go shower cos i just got back from my run (it's sunny for the first time in what feels like weeks! hooray!).

La'erzzzz!

2 comments:

  1. omgosh those D&G heels are so fabulous! I'd steal them. haha, but I'd be sooo jealous too!

    ReplyDelete